Managing Director at Kraft & Werk
Tomaz Gaube has been the Managing Partner at KRAFT&WERK since 1990. In addition to managing the agency, he is creating successful brands and keeping clients happy, always in action to find new challenges. Tomaz is HubSpot certified marketeer with a passion for inbound marketing.
He is proud to be part of interesting projects and stories with the Olympic Committee of Slovenia, Olympic Committee of Lybia, European University Sports Association, European Central Bank, Henkel CEE Vienna, URSA Insulation, Gerard Roofing, Post of Slovenia, European Commission Health & Consumer protection directorate, Lumar houses CEE, The Slovenian Chamber of Engineers, Delavska Hranilnica Bank, Raiffeisen Bank, wines and wineries Skoff Original, Pullus, Zajc, Vinag, Kapela and many others.
Tomaz graduated from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Maribor from which he acquired a title of the Bachler of Science. At the University of Maribor, he also mastered the Marketing Management major with the thesis on the topic “Concept & Design of a Loyalty Program by using a Mobile Application”.
Have Fun with Mobile Loyalty (as provider & as a user)
For sure that having a mobile presence through an interactive mobile app is very good as it makes it possible for companies:
- to reward their customers for their loyalty when they are buying their products, regardless of where and when,
- attract new customers,
- increase sales,
- inform all their customers about the news about the company & products,
- know who their clients are, how often they buy their products, where they do it and,
- also to reward them for buying & enjoying their products independently of the place of purchase
- to have a direct communication link to their customers
- to step in this digital activity with a »low-cost solution«.